You are here
Web Manager/Editor (ESPAS Project)
Reporting to the Head of Communications, the successful candidate will support the communications team in editing, developing and promoting the ESPAS project website. The candidate will:
- Support the communications team in the development of the ESPAS website;
- Act as an interlocutor with the technical development team;
- Liaise with authors of the ESPAS project, edit their articles and seminar reports and ensure the availability of all documents for the first time launch;
- Produce descriptive content about the ESPAS project for its website;
- Network with other web managers of the ESPAS’ inter-institutional network;
- Manage web users' feedback.
Requirements and qualifications
- University degree or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of international affairs;
- Experience in web publishing;
- First-class writing and editing skills in English;
- Ability to work in a small team;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with content management systems;
- Basic grasp of graphical and desktop publishing software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign…).
To apply, please forward a complete CV and covering letter, including salary requirements to: email@example.com
Contract: The Institute will offer a contract until the 14 December 2011.
Short-listed candidates will be interviewed in Paris.
Applications should be submitted by 1 September 2011.